Your Adventure Starts Here!
So why book your challenge with us?
- We are reliable and experienced: We have taken over 5,000 participants overseas in 5-years
- We are an ethical tour operator: All our challenges are locally-led, so you can immerse yourself in the culture and we can provide employment opportunities for local people
- You can raise money for anyone: You can raise funds for any UK charity!
- We take the road less travelled: We avoid all the overcrowded routes so you get an authentic experience!
- Post-challenge travel options: All our Open Challenges have optional extensions to make the most of your time in-county
- Specialist UK operations team: We also provide 24/7 emergency support for all our challenges
- No hidden costs: or other nasty surprises!
- Pre-departure briefing: All our challenges have briefings as standard to ensure you have the most up-to-date information about your experience before you go
- Training weekend: This is an optional extra for any participant from 2015 onwards
Whether you choose to Climb Kilimanjaro for Charity, trek to Everest Base Camp or sign up for a truly epic Cycle Challenge in the Pyrenees, we can guarantee your charity challenge or self-funded adventure will be one you’ll never forget!